||Entry-level clinic for new aspiring referees and for referees that have let their certification expire beyond two years.
To register for this class, NEW referees must first create a USSF profile on-line, then sign-up for this class, and pay online. (Existing referees should use their existing profile to register.)
Follow these three steps:
- To create your USSF profile, click here and fill out all mandatory fields indicated with a red asterisk (note: you are not required to provide your SSN).
- Log into http://www.ussoccer.info with the credentials you created for yourself in Step #1 and select Referee and Click to Register in the left hand menu. To register and pay, be sure to have the Referee box checked in the Register As section and select this clinic: AZ130809-3 Grade 8 Sierra Vista.
- Complete the process by paying online. BRING PAYMENT CONFIRMATION EMAIL TO CHECK-IN FOR CLASS.
Contact LClaudio1@cox.net for questions.
- Class on Friday, 9 August 2013, will be from 5:00 PM until 8:00 PM. Class on Saturday/Sunday will be from 8:00 to 4:00 PM. Time permitting on Sunday, we may go to Cyr fields for some practical exercises depending on the Adult League Schedule. If so, please wear appropriate shoes/clothing and bring water. The instructor will let you know on the first day of class if the practical exercises is a go.
- A one hour break will be given for lunch.
- You may bring your own lunch or go out to eat (fast food places within one-half mile of the class site).
- Please bring pencil and paper for note taking.