||To register for this class, you must first create a USSF profile on-line, then sign-up for this class, and pay online.
Follow these three steps:
- To create your USSF profile, click here and fill out all mandatory fields indicated with a red asterisk (note: you are not required to provide your SSN).
- Log into http://www.ussoccer.info with the credentials you created for yourself in Step #1 and select Referee and Click to Register in the left hand menu. To register and pay, be sure to have the Referee box checked in the Register As section and select this clinic: AZ121020-3 Grade 9 Phoenix.
- Complete the process by paying online. BRING PAYMENT CONFIRMATION EMAIL TO CHECK-IN FOR CLASS.
Your registration will not be approved until after you have attended the class and passed the exam.
Questions should be directed to email@example.com and be sure to include your first name, last name, and date of birth.
- In anticipation of the class, students are expected to read "The Laws of the Game Made Easy" which is available free at
https://ussoccer.box.com/s/8d484a9971e51831618b/1/348010025/2809847169/1. Or, go to http://www.ussoccer.com/ and navigate to
Referees --> Resource Center --> Laws of the Game -> Referee Education Resources --> Books and select Laws of the Game Made Easy 080812.pdf
- Class will include 50-question Grade 9 test
- Students should bring pens/pencils for note-taking and test-taking
- Saturday's session will include a half-hour lunch break – bring sack lunch – and a field session – dress appropriately and bring whistles and flags if possible
- Sign up early to insure your place in the class
Parking Coupon: SRA Convention Center Parking
Bring pen/pencil & paper.