NEW REFEREE CERTIFICATION COURSES
These courses are for New Referees and Grade 9 referees wishing to upgrade to Grade 8.
- Grade 8 course consists of Online Training PART 1 and a Field Session PART 2.
- You may complete the Online Training at any time.
- After completing the Online Training you MUST COMPLETE A FIELD TRAINING SESSION.
- Field Training sessions are scheduled sessions. They are posted online as soon as they are scheduled. If none are scheduled, please check back later.
- Registration for the Field Training session will be closed 4 days prior to the course.
- The Online Training (approx. 10 hours) MUST be completed 36 HOURS PRIOR to the Field Training session.
- Cost is $85, payable online by credit card only. Pre-paid credit cards are acceptable.
- We are unable to offer full refunds for incomplete courses. However, payment can be applied to future courses if changes must be made.
- Follow the instructions to register for the Online Training PART 1 course.
- After you have registered, log in to your account. On the left menu, click "Confirmed Reg."
- Click the course number.
- Click "Load Session Tracker."
- Complete all sessions and the final exam prior to the Field Training session.
- Register for and attend a Field Training session PART 2.
- If no Field Training sessions are currently displayed, none are scheduled. Please check back later.
- If you are unable to complete the Online Training prior to the scheduled Field Training session, you may transfer to a later field session or request a partial refund of your course fee. We are unable to offer full refunds.