For existing Grade 8 referees who want to upgrade to Grade 7.
Be sure to complete the steps below to register:
- If you have been certified before, get your login credentials for Arizona's Game Officials website by clicking here and follow the instructions.
- Go to http://azreferees.gameofficials.net/public/default.cfm and login with the credentials provided in Step #1.
- Follow directions online to register, complete necessary risk management and disclosures, and pay.
- If necessary, switch identities to Official. Click on Courses in the left-hand menu. Select this clinic: 15507-AG7UW. When a date and venue has been determined, you will be notified and your registration moved into the actual class. For 2016 all sessions including the final exam will be done in a live classroom session.
For upgrade, your upgrade will not be approved until you have completed all upgrade requirements (see Grade Requirements) and submitted proof of compliance to the Registrar. If proof is not submitted within two weeks of completion of this class, you will be recertified, if not already certified for 2016, at your current grade and when proof is submitted and verified, your registration may be submitted for a mid-year upgrade.
Registration questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include your first name, last name, and date of birth.
- The cost is $45 to be paid in advance online. You will pay $25 to join the wait list and another $20 when the date and venue are set. You will get a full refund if no class is held or you are unable to attend the class once the date and venue is set.
- No food in classroom.
- If you were not already certified for 2016, badges will be mailed by USSF and will take 4-6 weeks to arrive, so plan accordingly.