For new referees and existing Grade 9 referees who want to upgrade. Must be minimum of 12 years old.
Course Registration is completed through a separate online system.
Complete the following steps to register for this course:
- Follow the instructions to create an account, complete the required tasks, and pay the fee.
Complete the required online training modules prior to class:
- Log in to the site you used to register for the course, azreferees.gameofficials.net.
- Click on Courses (left menu). Select the appropriate course. When ready to do online training, Click LOAD SESSION TRACKER and complete ALL modules PRIOR to class.
- If you do not complete the online work, you will NOT be allowed in class and will need to transfer to another field session to complete your certification.
- A Final Exam will be taken online.
Your registration will not be approved until after you have completed the online work, attended the field session, and passed the final exam. Should you fail the final exam, you will contact the Instructor for assistance.
Registration questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your first name, last name, and date of birth.
- You will be running outside for this session. Dress appropriately, and bring plenty of water.
- Bring all referee gear you may already have.
- There is no lunch break and no fast food nearby. Bring any snack or bar you can eat quickly during short breaks.