This is the required Field Training session to complete registration as a new referee. You must complete the Online Training PART 1 at least 3 days prior to this session.
Registration is completed through a separate online system.
Complete the following steps to register for this course:
- Follow the instructions to create an account, complete the required tasks, and pay the fee.
Complete Online Training PART 1 at least 3 days prior to class:
- Log in to the site you used to register for the course, azreferees.gameofficials.net.
- Click on Courses (left menu). Select the appropriate course. When ready to do online training, Click LOAD SESSION TRACKER and complete ALL modules PRIOR to the field session.
- If you do not complete Online Training PART 1, you will NOT be allowed in the Field Training session and will need to transfer to another session to complete your certification.
- A Final Exam will be taken online.
Your registration will not be approved until after you have completed the online work, attended the field session, and passed the final exam. Should you fail the final exam, you will contact the Instructor for more information.
- You will be running outside for this class. Dress appropriately, and bring plenty of water.
- Bring all referee gear you may already have.
- There is no lunch break and no fast food nearby. Bring any snack or bar you can eat quickly during short breaks.